Friday, January 6, 2012

Cuttle Bug For Sale

*** BRAND NEW CUTTLE BUG V2   ***


The V2 version of the Cuttlebug machine includes a sturdy metal turning handle, that tucks away into the side of the machine when not in use. A new body shape in cream and green with integral carry handle. Larger suction pad, which is triggered by the lowering of the work platforms. When the platforms are raised again, the suction is released.



Contents:

Cuttlebug Die Cutter and Embossing Machine V2
2 x Cutting Pads (B)
1 x Spacer (A)
Instructions
Embossing folder (5x7")
(C) plates available separately

Machine measures approx 21cm high, 11cm Wide (when closed).

Price: Rs. 6500/-

For 2 C plate Cost will be 600/-


Courier Charges will be extraa.




19 comments:

  1. i m interested in buying one cuttlebug machine.. is it still availabale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is jia is this machine available still. Since I stay in Mumbai can I get it cash on delivery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is jia is this machine available still. Since I stay in Mumbai can I get it cash on delivery

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi jia, cuttlebug is not in stock right now. if u want we can order for u.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aliya mail us on a1craft2011@gmail.com with ur wish list

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi , I do have cuttlebug but I want C plate how much will it cost , I stay In Haryana , please reply

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is the cuttlebug still available?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. smruti there are some places in bombay where we have pick up n pay cash available.. but out side bombay no COD..

      Delete
    2. cn u send me ur address in mumbai?

      Delete
    3. I'll be in mumbai for 2 days i want ur address.....

      Delete
    4. smruti we are in andheri east.. call us on 9819209510 and we will msg u the address

      Delete
  9. Hi do you have a scoreboard 12 inch and embossing heat gun available in your store?

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi, due to have big shot teal machine. How much will be the cost?

    ReplyDelete